Instagram is one of the most widely used social media platforms. Over 1 billion people use Instagram every month. That is why you can use the platform to display your product products, raise brand awareness, or simply highlight the uniqueness of your content.
Adding Instagram photos to WordPress can encourage potential customers to interact with your brand and increase conversion. Once Instagram pictures are on your WordPress blog, you can also direct traffic towards your Instagram profile to boost your brand reputation.
Here are two ways you can have showcase your Instagram photos on WordPress:
You can manually embed Instagram photos on your WordPress web pages. There are two different ways to go about it.
- Log in to your Instagram account and locate the image you wish to embed.
- Open it in a new tab by clicking on the timestamp at the bottom of the image.
- Here, click copy the URL from the address bar of the browser.
- In order to embed the photo, go to ‘Pages’ or ‘Posts’ on the dashboard of your WordPress website.
- Choose the page or post you want to add the image to.
The alternate method is to use an Embed Code. Although this is a longer procedure, it is more flexible and especially useful if you have coding experience.
- Select the Instagram Image of your choice and click on the ellipsis icon beside the ‘Add a comment’ bar.
- Click on ‘Embed’ and copy the given code. You can choose to remove the caption by unchecking the ‘Include caption’ tick box.
- Navigate back to your WordPress page or post.
- Make sure you select the ‘Text Editor’ before you paste your code.
Installing an Instagram Plugin
You can choose to install an Instagram plugin to display your Instagram feed on your WordPress website. Before selecting a plugin, carefully go through the details to know the layout and features you require.
- Install and activate the Instagram feed plugin of your choice.
- Find the plugin option in the WordPress admin area.
- Click on the option to connect your Instagram account.
The setup differs according to the plugin you choose. Popular Instagram plugins for WordPress include Spotlight Instagram Feeds PRO, Grace Instagram Feed, Enjoy Plugin for Instagram, and Instagram Feed WD.
Benefits of Adding Instagram Photos to WordPress
Here is how adding pictures to WordPress may increase user engagement:
- An Instagram feed can be used to showcase product reviews, which helps increase sales.
- Including a hashtag feed of relevant content can make visitors stay on your website longer.
- A feed of user-generated content can be positive social proof for your brand and increase conversions.
- Feeds are crawled and indexed by search engines, which can boost your SEO.
- Pictures make your blog aesthetically pleasing.
- Instagram photos on your website can enable you to manage your social media accounts more effectively.
Adding Instagram photos to WordPress can help visitors interact with your products and services easily and effectively. If you are looking for professional help for your website design, visit our website or call us at Web, Graphics and More by dialing 786-640-7855.